Every year, as part of your relationship with us, we work to communicate with our brokers and groups about changes in regulations and requirements that we all must adhere to. We ensure our coverage plans are compliant with the most current changes. And we are in constant communication with the appropriate personnel at the state and federal level to stay on top of the latest information in an ever-changing environment.
In 2018, 16 different regulatory changes went through our rigorous internal review process. We make alterations to coverage to stay current or ahead of these changes. We are always working on behalf of our groups and members.
Here are a few recent regulatory changes that have gone through the process. If you have any questions, please contact your account consultant or broker.
- 2018 ACIP Immunization Schedule
- Hep B Vaccination Series
- Updated Women's HRSA Guidelines
- Updated Recommendations for Preventive Pediatric Services
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Falls Prevention for in Older Adults
- Pasteurized Donor Human Milk
- Sexual Assault Forensic Exam