We know that health and wellbeing have taken on new meaning and significance over the past year. That’s why we’re bringing you more ways to get the most from your benefits, all backed by a local, caring team and more than 85 years of strength and stability.
Here’s What’s New for 2022:
- Calm® App* – All participating plans will include a 12-month premium subscription to Calm, a resource for members to manage stress and support better emotional wellbeing. This benefit will be embedded in all Fully Insured Large Group plans and available as a buy-up for Self-Funded and Minimum Premium groups.
- Simply Vision* – Group vision plans will be available from Excellus BCBS. All Simply Vision plans include low-cost eye exams and benefits for fully covered and low-cost corrective eyewear, plus other great discounts. Pending final approvals
- National Dental Network Options – The new National Dental GRID+ DenteMax network option will be available to all Large Group Non-Pooled Dental Blue Options plans. This enhanced dental network will give employees access to significantly more dental providers nationwide.
- Active&Fit ExerciseRewards™ – Upon renewal in 2022, ExerciseRewards™ will be updated and will be called Active&Fit ExerciseRewards™. While many aspects of the previous program will stay the same, the 2022 program will include Active&Fit Connected!™ as a rewardable activity, where 10,000 steps in one day are the equivalent of one gym visit or credit.
- BlueHealthy Dollars – For eligible members who enjoy exercising at home or are not ready to return to in-person fitness classes, BlueHealthy Dollars now includes a reward for home fitness equipment and online fitness subscriptions.
More information will be available for Small Groups this fall.
Please contact your broker or Excellus BCBS Account Manager or Account Service Consultant with any questions.
*Subject to DFS Approval