If you have an employee who is not eligible for an Employer Group Plan, Medicare, or COBRA, we’re here to help connect them with NY State sponsored Safety Net coverage and Qualified Health Plans (metal level plans).
If you would like to review your health care options, please contact your broker, call one of our dedicated insurance agents at 1-888-579-1250 for assistance by phone, or call 1-800-234-4781 to schedule an appointment with one of our Facilitated Enrollers, either by phone or in person in select counties.
Dates You Should Know
- Individuals who enrolled between November 1-15 have a December 1, 2022 start date. Their coverage will NOT be auto-renewed for 2023. They can now manually renew.
- Marketplace opened for new enrollment November 16.
- Marketplace opened to existing members to make plan changes and update eligibility starting November 16.
- Deadline to enroll for coverage effective January 1, 2023 is December 15.
Please reach out to your account representative with any questions or to schedule a meeting date. You can also contact the Marketplace Facilitated Enroller (MFE) Supervisor to set up a referral program as a resource for those you serve:
- CNY, Utica, Southern Tier, North Country, contact Nicholas.Delia@excellus.com
- Rochester Region, contact Shelley.Bollar@excellus.com
More Individual Market Information